Thursday 20 August 2009

Ok so lets think website

What a nightmare. Do I dont I? Yes I will no I will not. Well why not? So I decided I would give it an attempt. I did not want to spend the earth so I decided to go with a provider who would give me a website for a small monthly outlay. I got a domain name and I signed up. Problem number one. I had to build the website myself, not the easiest of tasks,but I kept at it and ended up with a not too bad looking website. It is still at this date online and can be seen at http://www.ralphgarageart.co.k/ The name kind of came to us as we talked. I did after all paint in the garage so it seemed obvious. Bang on the first day one of the technical guys from the hosting provider bought a painting. The first years hosting was paid for. But now I had to get the site spotted. How was I going to do that? Well we will get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment